Products ordered may be returned free of charge to us within 28 days of the despatch date provided that:
- The product is returned undamaged and in a saleable condition with all labels and swing tags intact.
- Items were purchased via the EMSR Adventure Park Online Shop.
We will credit your original method of payment shortly after your return has been checked, processed and approved. We will credit you by reversing your original transaction, postage charges will not be refunded. Please allow up to 14 working days to be refunded.
How to Return an Item
To return one or more items:
- Place the item(s) into a suitable bag, envelope or container.
- Place the original order packing note into the package writing the words ‘returned’ against the items you wish to return.
- Place a label on the package to the address:
- Return the item free of charge via your local post office.
- Please make sure you ask for a certificate of postage and keep it safe as your proof of posting.
Please note if you are unable to return your original order packing note, please ensure a covering note is placed in the package detailing your name, address, order number and items you wish to return.
If items are returned in a non saleable condition or damaged after inspection, a refund will not be given and the product will be returned to you.
How to Exchange an Item
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item ordered using the procedure above for a refund and then place a new order. Please note that we are unable to refund any postage charges that apply to your orders.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that your product has been damaged during delivery or has developed a fault, please contact us for further information.