The personal data we collect about you
When you browse or make purchases from this website we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name.
- Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, and e-mail details; where you have registered, your user name and password;
- Where you place an order, your payment card details;
- Your communication and shopping preferences;
- Your browsing and online shopping activities.
How we may store and use your information
- To make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- With your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide EMSR Adventure Park goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- For any related purposes where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Paypal (our payment provider partner) will process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
In addition, EMSR Adventure Park may collect anonymous details about visitors to the website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the details that we collect for these purposes.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you must not use this website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files stored on your computer when you visit certain website pages. They are either used for the duration of a session (“session cookies”), or saved on a user’s hard drive in order to identify that user, or information about that user, the next time the user logs on to a web site (“persistent cookies”).
Cookies do not harm your computer in any way.
We are providing this information as part of our privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website to comply with recent EU legislation changes and to help you understand about your privacy when using our site.
Our cookies policy
To make full use and access all of the features and functionality on our website your computer or device will need to accept cookies.
PayPal Payments use Internet standard encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encode personal data that you send when placing an order through the website.
To check that you are in a secure area of the website before sending personal data, please look at the bottom right of your website browser or url bar and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security.
Last updated October 2023